Friday, April 10, 2020

Repurposing My Life

Closing the Loop #429: The junk draw. 

I repurposed a party pack container to organize my junk draw. Oh what treasures did I find!  I've done so much organizing of late, I now have better places to store my candles and paper clips.  I keep twistie ties and elastics to close up packages like my frozen veggies or to hang herbs to dry from a line.  The silica packs keep my nature materials dry and safe from mold.

While I encourage you to buy food without packaging, in this current time of personal safety I understand if you're getting more packaged foods lately.  And while I don't want to encourage you to hoard the packaging, is there another life you could give it?







What about salad containers? We started mesclun greens and pea shoots in mini greenhouses using salad containers. Add water before soil and keep moist. Uncover containers when you see sprouts, then mist as needed.


 

We're planning some 
exciting video tutorials in the future.  Let us know what you'd like to see by commenting on our website.  Check out our other videos here.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete